- CrackBerry Abuser
- 273 Posts
My app becomes unstable when running other apps.
I created my app using HTML and used some of the coding from the github samples that show how to get the native look in html apps. I ported bbui and kitchen sink to my device, and my app starts to become unstable when either of these apps are running in the background. When they are not running, my app works perfectly. Should I expect this to happen with other apps that may have been programmed with similar code or is their something I can do to prevent this?
- 02-01-2013, 03:46 PM #2
I talked to a RIM employee about that the other day and he said that it's a Dev Alpha problem and won't be an issue on the Zed10.Need an app for your blog/business or want some BB10 coding help? PM me for rates
OSBB - For Devs, by Devs. : OSBB Forum on CrackBerry : Create OTAs with Dropbox : Unlock your Escreen : BB10 Escreen Unlock App : Hybriding Basics : Custom PB Browser Homepage : BB10 on PlayBook (depreciated) : BB Github Contributors : SKBR : Restoring after Downgrading : BB10 Leak Checking App (leakCheck)My Apps in BlackBerry App World - Proceeds pay for diapers
- By Thalakar in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2011, 02:30 PM
- By Thalakar in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2011, 02:30 PM
- By dynot in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2010, 08:53 PM
- By bottlehead in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2009, 01:58 AM
- By bottlehead in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2009, 01:58 AM