Maybe a BB10 developer who has a device can improve "Demo Mode?"
If you're a BB10 developer and erstwhile BB fan, if you have a Z10, give the "Demo Mode" a try... there has been some criticisms of the built-in Demo Mode.
Perhaps a developer can put together a BETTER "demo mode" app that retailers can download (if they choose to do so to best show off the device) without too much difficulty... I mean, a demo that shows a static screen shot with scrolling text in an overlay window that explains what the user is looking at, and perhaps prompts them to touch specific user interface elements with cause-and-effect explanations of what they did and what they're seeing... when I get my Z10 tomorrow I will give Demo Mode a try and try to post suggested fixes (although others have already done so on CrackBerry.com).
A "Guided Tour" rather than "Demo Mode"... but again, I will have more to say tomorrow.I was tapering off. I'm all tapered out now.
- By alec12 in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2012, 03:25 PM
- By dynot in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:25 PM
- By BBA in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-2011, 02:14 PM
- By pmjohnson99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-30-2007, 11:00 AM
- By MOVEKWIK2002 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2007, 04:26 AM