Maybe a BB10 developer who has a device can improve "Demo Mode?"
If you're a BB10 developer and erstwhile BB fan, if you have a Z10, give the "Demo Mode" a try... there has been some criticisms of the built-in Demo Mode.
Perhaps a developer can put together a BETTER "demo mode" app that retailers can download (if they choose to do so to best show off the device) without too much difficulty... I mean, a demo that shows a static screen shot with scrolling text in an overlay window that explains what the user is looking at, and perhaps prompts them to touch specific user interface elements with cause-and-effect explanations of what they did and what they're seeing... when I get my Z10 tomorrow I will give Demo Mode a try and try to post suggested fixes (although others have already done so on CrackBerry.com).
A "Guided Tour" rather than "Demo Mode"... but again, I will have more to say tomorrow.Z10 running 10.1 on Virgin Mobile Canada, PlayBook 64 GB
Also own and have lots of experience with:
iPod Touch 4, iPad 3, Asus Transformer Infinity, Dell Streak 7, Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Asus Nexus 7, Dell Venue Pro (WP7.5).
Have used Android and iOS phone as main phone for months at a time, but always return to BB.
Proud RIM Shareholder: Purchases on April 10, 2012, & January 29, 2013
- By alec12 in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2012, 03:25 PM
- By dynot in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:25 PM
- By BBA in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-2011, 02:14 PM
- By pmjohnson99 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-30-2007, 11:00 AM
- By MOVEKWIK2002 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2007, 04:26 AM