Giving away Jam europe pass for free!
Hey fellas, im giving away my pass for Blackberry jam europe this 5-6 February in Amsterdam, Blackberry give it to me but i cant assist im in Mexico and i dont have my papers in order to travel Amsterdam. If you want to assist and share some photos with us then i will give you my pass for free.
Last edited by fantass; 01-28-2013 at 02:30 PM.
- 01-28-2013, 02:05 PM #2
fantass, just something to check: are they actually transferrable like that? Often the Terms and Conditions of such things say they're not. (I have no idea in this case.)
- 01-28-2013, 05:05 PM #5
It's just a pass, not like a paid flight in addition, right?Developer of "Web Design Cheat Sheet" for BlackBerry 10 using Native Cascades:
App is FREE, check it out HERE // Please Leave a Review, Thanks!
WDCS App Channel - C000BEB17 (Sneak Peeks, Leaks, and More) | Personal Channel - C0003FBD8 (Dev & Web Design)
Website - CyberBytesDesign.com | Personal Twitter - @Flip4Bytes | App's Twitter - @WDCSApp | Writer For - OpenSourceBB.com
- 01-30-2013, 08:05 PM #8
I think it's too late to transfer them...
I got a free pass too, but I can't afford to fly out to Amsterdam. Same as the OP I suppose.Need an app for your blog/business or want some BB10 coding help? PM me for rates
OSBB - For Devs, by Devs. : OSBB Forum on CrackBerry : Create OTAs with Dropbox : Unlock your Escreen : BB10 Escreen Unlock App : Hybriding Basics : Custom PB Browser Homepage : BB10 on PlayBook (depreciated) : BB Github Contributors : SKBR : Restoring after Downgrading : BB10 Leak Checking App (leakCheck)My Apps in BlackBerry App World - Proceeds pay for diapers
- By gtifreak190 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 32Last Post: 01-08-2012, 04:01 PM
- By Frank2029 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-19-2011, 04:54 PM
- By junglewars in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 06-27-2009, 11:21 AM
- By procter256 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 27Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:05 PM
- By TunedFish in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2008, 02:36 PM