Email always null in WebWorks Contact.find
I am using the blackberry.pim.contacts WebWorks API to get the phone contacts and I receive the data as desired, but for some reason the "emails" array is always null. Anyone run into this, or know if there is an something missing from the permissions in my config.xml (copied below)?
<feature id="blackberry.pim.contacts" required="true" version="184.108.40.206"/>
ok for anyone else who gets stuck with this issue, the problem wasn't with the config.xml at all it was in the js call.
I was calling
contacts.find(['name'], findOptions, onFindSuccess, onFindError);
When I should have been calling
contacts.find(['name', 'emails'], findOptions, onFindSuccess, onFindError);
Once I added in that I wanted the call to return emails also, I got the array.
- By vdubguy2k in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-10, 12:20 PM
- By dr.2012 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 02-15-10, 03:17 PM
- By reme2299 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-10, 06:34 AM
- By waasoxfan in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-09, 02:10 PM
- By starbucksgirl65 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-08, 04:33 PM