- 11-30-12, 09:27 AM #2
There's app called QR Manager. Worked great and also will CREATE qr codes for you. (SO you can share a url with someone else quickly)
The app "QR Scanner" use to work but it just shows a white screen now. I'm sure the developer will fix it because it looks good and straight to the point and would have been the one I suggested.
But QR Manager app is great!
Thanks good to know. I did download QR Scanner and it seems good. Its those little things you get used to as App World on the phone has this. IDK maybe I'll mix things up and create some codes now
- By amainem in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-11, 09:30 AM
- By amainem in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 2Last Post: 07-08-11, 01:21 PM
- By Michael172 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 11-11-09, 07:16 AM
- By jdmgt in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-08, 02:46 PM
- By CFD323 in forum T-MobileReplies: 14Last Post: 07-05-08, 10:57 AM