- CrackBerry Abuser
- 412 Posts
Dev Alpha C deal for BBJam (Europe) participants!
Last tuesday at BBJam Europe, Alec Saunders announced the possibility of receiving a Dev Alpha C if you make your Z10 app compatible with Q10. This however, was only possible for BBJam Europe participants who registered their app at one of the booths on-site.
What do you guys think of this? And do you think this deal will be valid for future BBJams? And do you think there will be a Limited Edition Q10 as well??? Or maybe the Dev Alpha C will eventually receive the official OS, so it can be used as a daily driver (not a rumor, just my wish!).
And for the Devs present at BBJam Europe, do you have to change a lot to make your app compatible with the Q10? I only had to make some graphical changed due to the default background color of the Q10, which took me like 30 minutes. The app is already submitted as well
Share your thoughts and/ or actions!Phone BlackBerry Z10 Ferrari Red Limited Edition #00284 > Backup Phone BlackBerry Bold 9900 > Future Device on its way Dev Alpha C > Future Device being produced BlackBerry Q10
- 02-07-2013, 12:44 PM #2
I'm a bit nervous about how this affects devs who didn't get to Jam's chances of getting a Dev Alpha C.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- 02-07-2013, 12:45 PM #3
It's not fair for those who can't attend the event Although, converting process is not too damn complicated. Mostly changing assets and small changes in component position/size make the app compatible with Q10. I couldn't attend the jam, but submitted my app release for Q10.
- 02-07-2013, 12:47 PM #4
- By H4zN in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 38Last Post: 01-11-2013, 07:25 AM
- By afhstingray in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2012, 09:27 AM
- By dpcanada in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2012, 09:20 PM
- By Superfly_FR in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2012, 04:57 AM
- By SCrid2000 in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2012, 09:12 PM