- CrackBerry Master
- 1,136 Posts
Considering Developing Apps
BB10, and my playbook have inspired me to attempt to begin making apps of my own. Instead of complaining about the lack of apps (no longer true by any means) I could maybe join the solution. It'll take me some time to adjust to C++ and actually produce a game, but I figured I would at least start playing around and figuring out the basics. My question to you Developers is this (just 1 for now :P)...
When you are registering for App signing keys, does the company name you put become the vendor name? Also what if I don't have a company?
Help is appreciated.
- 02-03-13, 11:43 AM #5
When you register for signing keys you can use whatever name you want. You can use a different name for your vendor name in App World if you want. Unless you're planning on creating an LLC you won't need any to file articles of incorporation or anything. In fact if you're just working for yourself you probably don't need to do anything except pay taxes.*Not legal advice.
- By inspector_yoo in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-09, 02:32 PM
- By trainh13 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-09, 02:40 PM
- By AppStateAddict in forum Mac UsersReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-09, 08:27 PM
- By coryteague in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-09, 03:13 PM
- By maxma in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 10Last Post: 12-01-08, 08:51 PM