Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree21Likes
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Also, in my class the android game Tamago ( TAMAGO | AppBrain Android Market ) was quite popular (you have to tap an egg 1000000 times for it to crack, theres a countdown). However,we we're quite disapointed when we discovered the end result was simply a "so what" message. Could you make something similar but put something more worthwhile at the end (keep it a surprise). It would also be fun if you could relay on the egg on another bb10 phone through NFC
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #102  

Quote Originally Posted by justbb10x View Post
    Also, in my class the android game Tamago ( TAMAGO | AppBrain Android Market ) was quite popular (you have to tap an egg 1000000 times for it to crack, theres a countdown). However,we we're quite disapointed when we discovered the end result was simply a "so what" message. Could you make something similar but put something more worthwhile at the end (keep it a surprise). It would also be fun if you could relay on the egg on another bb10 phone through NFC
    Could you give me an example of a surprise that you would feel is worth a million taps.
    Quote Originally Posted by G-bone View Post
    BlackBerry : We invented the Smartphone Business.
    We're takin' it Back!
    KermEd likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by big bb View Post
    could you give me an example of an android or iOS app.
    I can't, no. It wasn't my thread; I'm not familiar with such apps in android or iOS - I was just pointing you to a suggestion. I suggest you reply in the original thread.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #104  

Quote Originally Posted by pbluv View Post
    I can't, no. It wasn't my thread; I'm not familiar with such apps in android or iOS - I was just pointing you to a suggestion. I suggest you reply in the original thread.
    Ok i will check with them to see. I was only asking because I am not familiar with what is need for that type of app.
    We're takin' it Back!
    CrackBerry Newbie

I am the original poster of DON'T PLAYBOOK OWNERS DO CROSS STITCH? thread. I thought I would reply in your thread as well as my own in case you forgot to check back.

As far as Android Apps are concerned the two I was specifically looking at were FLOSS CHECKLIST and PARK'S COLOR THREAD ED 2012 but also CROSS-STITCH THREAD CONVERTER, CROSS-STITCH COUNT CONVERTER and CROSS-STITCH FABRIC CALCULATOR, all on Google Play. I know there are similar IOS apps but I haven't looked at them in detail. Obviously you would need the shade numbers for the embroidery brands such as DMC and Anchor but these are easily available on the Internet. Floss Checklist is basically a form of inventory and you would need a check box or even better quantity input.

I hope that helps and if I can offer any further assistance please let me know.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #106  

Here is also an idea from -> http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-758677/

Quote Originally Posted by Sansu94 View Post
    Hi can any dev make a companion apps for BB10 using Adobe photoshop sdk..
    Adobe Photoshop Developer Center | Adobe Developer Connection
    We're takin' it Back!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #107  

Quote Originally Posted by Carnationqueen View Post
    I am the original poster of DON'T PLAYBOOK OWNERS DO CROSS STITCH? thread. I thought I would reply in your thread as well as my own in case you forgot to check back.

As far as Android Apps are concerned the two I was specifically looking at were FLOSS CHECKLIST and PARK'S COLOR THREAD ED 2012 but also CROSS-STITCH THREAD CONVERTER, CROSS-STITCH COUNT CONVERTER and CROSS-STITCH FABRIC CALCULATOR, all on Google Play. I know there are similar IOS apps but I haven't looked at them in detail. Obviously you would need the shade numbers for the embroidery brands such as DMC and Anchor but these are easily available on the Internet. Floss Checklist is basically a form of inventory and you would need a check box or even better quantity input.

I hope that helps and if I can offer any further assistance please let me know.
    They are an interesting idea, I will look into how it is converted and calculated.
    We're takin' it Back!
    CrackBerry Addict

the android port works for the playbook. works flawlessly. I have tried to tell Intuit to make an app for blackberry, but right now they are VERY anti-blackberry for some reason, they hardly knew the playbook existed.
    Sent from my Bold 9900.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    the tail on the donkey....

Here's an idea, how about a really good Las Vegas travel app? I really love Vegas Mate, which is an iOS app (I've got it on my 2nd Gen iPod Touch) but the app developer (who I know through my circle of Vegas friends) has long said that he wouldn't be putting out any versions of it for other operating systems (I've retweeted a lot of RIM tweets regarding the $10,000 guarantee to qualified BB10 app developers in the hopes I'd pique his attention.).
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,186 Global Posts

Folks in NYC would appreciate a Transit app!!! Here's a link to everything you need! mta.info | Developer Resources . . .everyone else is getting some pretty sick mass transit apps except BB . . .

Default BB10 app ideas

Here you go:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...alse&view=flat

Cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,186 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KermEd View Post
    Here you go:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...alse&view=flat

Cheers

Google drive is broken. . .LOL. . .link won't work. . .
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AfroZepher View Post
    Folks in NYC would appreciate a Transit app!!! Here's a link to everything you need! mta.info | Developer Resources . . .everyone else is getting some pretty sick mass transit apps except BB . . .
    That sounds like a great idea, I shall look into it as a developer then.
    Check out my apps on App World!
    BlackBerry Z10
    Nexus 7/4
    Asus Zenbook Prime UX31a
    Thanked by 2:
    AfroZepher (12-29-2012),  David in Durham (01-23-2013) 
    AfroZepher likes this.

Default BB10 app ideas

Oops tnx!

Got an App Idea? Taking App Suggestions

Will lead ya to

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0E&output=html

Not sure if it helps but thought I'd share

Ed

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #115  

Could one of the mods tell me when and why this tread was moved to BlackBerry 10 App Developers?

I had put it under BlackBerry 10 to get input from none developers, so that developers could get an idea of what people wanted for BlackBerry 10.
    We're takin' it Back!
    CrackBerry Newbie

How about a app which people can save movies that have and any bb10 user will be able to watch them without paying.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #117  

Quote Originally Posted by allan96 View Post
    How about a app which people can save movies that have and any bb10 user will be able to watch them without paying.
    save them from where?
    We're takin' it Back!
    CrackBerry User

a tax calculation app for india , if u all seen nokia lumia add he puts his camera on and all places come on map some thing like that could be terrific, themes of ios ,
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi all,

An app I have been attempting, but I'm a complete noob to mobile development so I cannot figure it out lol. I've been straining my brain about how a database would work on mobile but i'm so lost.

I figure that since BB10 is focused on getting things done, why not have an app that can take custom metrics and data and create graphs and stats based on that data? Users can use the tool for self improvement.

For example, allow a person to define a (mmol/ml) metric to track daily blood glucose for diabetics. Giving up the booze? Set up a metric and record every drink and look back on how you're doing. Allow the user to set up to record anything. Number of meetings, sodas per day, minutes per day working out, etc. Also add this to the calendar so that the user can look up a date and see "1 soda at 1:24pm"

Might be dumb I don't know but I would find that useful. I give up trying to build it lol mobile dev is too hard for me
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #120  

Quote Originally Posted by dcb1 View Post
    Hi all,

An app I have been attempting, but I'm a complete noob to mobile development so I cannot figure it out lol. I've been straining my brain about how a database would work on mobile but i'm so lost.

I figure that since BB10 is focused on getting things done, why not have an app that can take custom metrics and data and create graphs and stats based on that data? Users can use the tool for self improvement.

For example, allow a person to define a (mmol/ml) metric to track daily blood glucose for diabetics. Giving up the booze? Set up a metric and record every drink and look back on how you're doing. Allow the user to set up to record anything. Number of meetings, sodas per day, minutes per day working out, etc. Also add this to the calendar so that the user can look up a date and see "1 soda at 1:24pm"

Might be dumb I don't know but I would find that useful. I give up trying to build it lol mobile dev is too hard for me
    You started with something that is a little harder do develop for being new to mobile development, If I were you start with something easier like what Siddhesh Jain is looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddhesh Jain View Post
    a tax calculation app for india , if u all seen nokia lumia add he puts his camera on and all places come on map some thing like that could be terrific, themes of ios ,
    We're takin' it Back!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default App idea

It would be cool if there was a Karaoke app. You could connect it with bbm and play multi-layer.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

ok... I have an idea.. if someone makes my dream come true... i will be le happy happy.

I wish I could find the game im looking for. its similar to the IdleRPG that kongregate has and such.

But yeah thats the general idea, an online IdleRPG, with active tiles, you could just toss up your idlerpg, after picking your class, rolling for stats and starting the game, either offline or online, and as long as your phone is on and the game is running you gain levels, expierence etc. You can open the tile and see the text rpg output "Charactername has killed lizadaurus and found 55 gold and a new belt" etc etc. if it goes online you can have ladders to see who has idled the longest, killed the most monsters or bosses etc, and a cheap at the bottom or 99cents for a paid sorta deal. with a site you can pull in more money if you want. etc etc.
    CrackBerry User

An NFC app similar to "NFC TagInfo" for Android - the default NFC app with BB10 doesn't read everything
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by z1nsane View Post
    How about an app like ShortcutMe for BB10? Assuming you can pull out the menu whenever you want like on the PlayBook.
    ShortcutMe is available for BB10:

BB10 app ideas-main_0.png
    BB10: EmailforGoogleGmail, HUB & BBM Connected, NFC Enabled, Native App for Z10
    BB10: MyProfilesPro, ShortcutMe 10, BBM Connected, NFC Enabled, Native Apps for Z10
    BBOS 4+: ShortcutMe, (on sale, %40 off) The Ultimate Shortcut application for BlackBerry
    BBOS 7+: NFCShortcuts, Tap a NFC tag to launch an app, a task, or your macro shortcut in Shortcutme
    BBOS 5+: MyOwnHotKeys, Override default hotkeys and create your own hotkeys
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345