- CrackBerry Abuser
- 273 Posts
BB 10 Developers Advice
I am new to developing and I still have not decided to develop my app in HTML5 or C++. Originally I was going to the HTML5 route, but after seeing the cascades demos, and since my app is quite simple, I am considering C++. I will likely go the HTML5 route as it would be easiest, however I do have a couple questions that may change my mind.
Is in app purchasing possible if an app is developed in HTML?
If the first several versions of the app are developed in HTML, can I later switch to C?
- CrackBerry Genius
12-10-2012, 05:19 AM #2
- 1,730 Posts
- Just PM
You also can later on switch to C++, while still using HTML5 in your app.
I thought that In-app purchases are supported (google for Blackberry Playbook Webworks Kitchensink for some demo's)
PM me for more info/help
Jeroen♚ ❤ button ♚
✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
- By LoganSix in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2012, 04:41 AM
- By rsarno in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2008, 01:02 PM
- By tcseacliff in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-15-2008, 03:02 PM
- By zahirw in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2008, 09:58 PM
- By zahirw in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:37 AM