Hi, everyone. Two days ago I tried to turn on the wifi in my Z30 but nothing happened, as soon as I changed window it appeared that the wifi was not activated. I reseted the phone to factory settings and now when I activate wifi it wont find any signals, despite im standing next to my router and all of my other devices detect my wifi and all of my neighbors'. Im spending a couple of months in Argentina and tech support says since the phone hasnt been released here they can't do anything! Help, please!
    07-17-14 06:39 PM
    Maybe check the router? Reboot it?
    07-20-14 10:24 AM
    The router is not the problem, because it does not even detect other wifi signals despite there are dozens around! So I think the problem is in the phone itself
    07-21-14 10:46 PM
    Turn on airplane mode and then turn it off, this might spark your Wifi back to life, ALSO check for hardware failure with this program from BlackBerry...

BlackBerry Virtual Expert - BlackBerry World
    CarlosRngl likes this.
    07-22-14 08:22 AM
    Hello, pkcable! thanks for your help! but when I try to activate the airplane mode the device says "cannot turn airplane mode on". I tried to check for hardware failure with Visual Expert but it only showed me that bluetooth is failing as well. Bummer!
    07-22-14 12:11 PM
    Hello, pkcable! thanks for your help! but when I try to activate the airplane mode the device says "cannot turn airplane mode on". I tried to check for hardware failure with Visual Expert but it only showed me that bluetooth is failing as well. Bummer!
    Could be the bluetooth radio failure is messing things up. Probably you are going to need to have your device repaired. Since your carrier won't help you will probably have to contact a 3rd party BB repair shop on your own. I did find some stuff via google....

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...ntina&safe=off
    CarlosRngl likes this.
    07-22-14 12:27 PM