Hey CB folks

Need your help on this one
    - os was dead
    - reloaded through BlackBerry Link
    - loaded fine till this happened
    Z30 screen isssue-img_20150828_114147.jpg

BlackBerry logo appeared and then for two seconds the loading icon showed and disappeared
    Not the phone can't "turn" on, the only thing is the red light shows and disappeared
    The computer is unable to read unless I hold the power button and even then it reads for two seconds and then it's unable to read.
    I've left it to charged for days now and still nothing just the red led light.

Any thoughts????

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 03:09 PM
    You might try using an Autoloader and see if that connects. They can be found in the OS Leak subforum.

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have a Z10: If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    09-03-15 09:04 AM
    Autoloader might fix it.

Z30 / STA100-2 /10.3.2.2639
    09-03-15 09:08 AM
    Try to reset it..like F2 told you to by holding volume up and down key for 10 to 20 seconds and see how it goes..
    09-03-15 09:54 AM
    Alright here's the update to this problem
    Autloloader was loaded. Had the Blackberry Logo showing and the logo where everything is about to be loaded and then it's gone. You can hold the power button down but all shows is the red LED light for about 5 - 10 seconds and then it's goes.
    Now the screen doesn't show anything it's black. Every time you would try to power up cause you've plugged it in for charging .. the red light just shows and then goes. No screen, the comp can read the device unless you hold the power button and even then the computer reads it for 1 second then stops reading the device.

Any thoughts ???
    09-03-15 10:44 AM