Callers cant hear me, I am so so so angry at my decision
    I am starting to hate this phone. This is the third time I am having problems with my BlackBerry within a month .
    Please help. If someone calls me, they could not hear me till I put on my headphones. Or put the phone on speaker.
    I sound so so low they could not understand a word. I hear my echo while I talk.
    Are all blackberry's like this or they made a special problematic phone for me? My phone also randomly says Sim blocked or not detected or contact service providers and starts working itself in 20 mins (leave this one for now,other is more important ). Are all Z30's **** and owner's lie to others that it is great just because they are stuck to it.
    I am hating the phone so much it took all my money and I cant even make a call. Its not even a month. I am stuck. Please help.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 11:14 AM
    Sorry for being rude. Please help

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 11:28 AM
    1) where did you purchase your Z30 from?
    2) are your sure your carrier supports your bands properly? Is the phone properly unlocked?
    3) it's definitely NOT the BlackBerry phone or the Z30. And people most certainly don't 'lie' and tell others to buy the Z30.

Your post should be edited for a constructive criticism and get to your point of the problem by describing your situation better. I know you have had an unfortunate experience with BlackBerry but there are better ways to deal with it rather than going on a 30% problem description and 70% rant.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 11:25 PM
    Have you checked to see if there's too much dust and dirt buildup on and around the microphone? This happened to me once and a clean up solved the problem.

Callers cant hear me, I am so so so angry at my decision
    I am starting to hate this phone. This is the third time I am having problems with my BlackBerry within a month .
    Please help. If someone calls me, they could not hear me till I put on my headphones. Or put the phone on speaker.
    I sound so so low they could not understand a word. I hear my echo while I talk.
    Are all blackberry's like this or they made a special problematic phone for me? My phone also randomly says Sim blocked or not detected or contact service providers and starts working itself in 20 mins (leave this one for now,other is more important ). Are all Z30's **** and owner's lie to others that it is great just because they are stuck to it.
    I am hating the phone so much it took all my money and I cant even make a call. Its not even a month. I am stuck. Please help.

Posted via CB10

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    07-04-15 11:27 PM
    Ok my problems are.
    Let me define it properly.
    1. The mic is not working properly, the one who calls me cant hear me. I have cleaned up with a bud, gently with an sharp object and with air pressure too. I hear my echo and the persons voice but on the other side he hears only 10% of the loudness. The phone works good while on speaker as it has 2 more mics which works while on speaker. The headphones works good too. Its not the speaker mic under the screen which is troublesome.
    I read at another post that it is an inherent problem with it. If you hit the mic with your fingertips, it would work. Well it sometimes do work like that but its not permanent and stupid to do too.
    2. My phone out of the blue says "sim card blocked."
    "Emergency calls only. " or "sim not detected " any of these 3 errors and goes like it doesn't have a sim.
    It gets normal itself in 20 mins. I have checked all the settings 10 times.
    3. It drops wifi.
    4. When I get text message, and I open it up at the hub the texts keeps shaking. Like the animation of interface ie messege coming down is hanging. This is not at all a problem for now.
    I have tried putting the software again. But mic and network problem is still there.
    I buyed this from official BlackBerry store. 100% new.
    I pulled it out of the box on 18 june 2015. Just 2 weeks back. I have never charged it with any other charger or took it off in dust or made it wet. The phone is still having its back protection guard too. I dint even took that off. Now I have to take it to the BlackBerry customer service centre , and am planning to take it tomorrow only. Because without a mic a phone is useless.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 02:08 AM
    Well the mic which is situated just below the screen where BlackBerry is written,

All you have to do is remove the protective cloth or the netting that is put to prevent the dust to enter,

you have to cut it off carefully with a sharp cutter and then just put a new protective cloth,

then re-seal the mic....or even if u just put the cloth over it and put it back together without glue, it is fine.

Now you would be wondering that i am mad and how will that make a difference right??

well the stupid part which i was talking about is that the reason why the voice is muffled or suppressed or

barely audible, it is because

the glue which holds that cloth or netting, which should only be at the border of the cloth melts and spreads

onto the whole cloth due to which your voice can barely be heard while on a call. (You will see for yourself

once you open it up.)

Note: please be careful when your peeling of that cloth/netting as its gonna be very firm and half of it is gonna

be sandwiched between the glass

and led display so u will have to cut it, rather than removing it from the source, i have done this and my phone

now is better than brand new.

Also, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Image credits: gmsm
    Z30 mic problem,echo and very low.-img_20151010_141919.jpgZ30 mic problem,echo and very low.-img_20151010_142315.jpg
    The reason why people who are trying to solve this problem by replacing the MIC itself without any success is because the voice can't pass through this layer of this glue....because when you replace the mic this cloth/netting is not replaced....as its on the other side and doesn't strike to a person as the cause of the problem.

I WISH IF I HAD TAKEN A VIDEO OF THE WHOLE PROCESS, SORRY WILL REMEMBER FOR MY NEXT SOLUTION.
    10-12-15 10:27 PM