So i have many ringtones saved on my phone -not in my music folder. I have tones linked to specific callers and app functions. Everything worked just fine (for 3 months) until one day recently i plugged in a set of earbuds. Now every time i get a text or call the Music Folder pops up. Very irritating to have to close this folder multiple times per day. I have moved all these tones to my voice folder like some suggested in previous forum discussions. No luck.. Any clues?.
    06-30-15 08:42 AM
    I really don't see the good that moving the files around would do.

Try this, in this order:
    • Also check your notification settings and make sure no non-existant ringtone is assocated with something;
    • Hold the top buttom till you see a red LED fillowed by the BlackBerry logo. Ignore all prompts to turn off/reboot.
    I really don't see the good that moving the files around would do.

Try this, in this order:
    • Also check your notification settings and make sure no non-existant ringtone is assocated with something;
    • Hold the top buttom till you see a red LED fillowed by the BlackBerry logo. Ignore all prompts to turn off/reboot.
    06-30-15 02:07 PM
    Perhaps the sensor got stuck when you plugged in your ear buds and it's causing some sort of automatic start of the music app. Try plugging ear buds in again open the music app. While playing music remove the earbuds and see if music transfers to the phone speakers.

Also a reboot from previous post may be your answer.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    07-01-15 09:24 AM