I've noticed that my phone gets really hot sometimes and loses a charge really quick. If I turn it off for a while it seems to help, but i'd like to not have to resort to that all the time. I don't have app running in the background so i'm not sure why this is happening... Any help appreciated, Thank you...
    11-25-14 02:35 PM
    I've noticed that my phone gets really hot sometimes and loses a charge really quick. If I turn it off for a while it seems to help, but i'd like to not have to resort to that all the time. I don't have app running in the background so i'm not sure why this is happening... Any help appreciated, Thank you...
    When it starts getting hot and running down the battery, look at a few things:
    Is it struggling to get a cell signal?
    Open the Device Monitor and check on the Battery and CPU to see what is "Current" using the most resources, switch the drop down to "Last 12 Hours" to see whats been going on during that time.
    11-25-14 03:04 PM
    Very likely, if that happens to my Z30, it's because of the PIM Services gone havoc.
    11-25-14 03:05 PM