I have a blue tooth device for my motorcycle helmet that is blue-tooth enabled for hands free phone calls and music. I was able to get it to work successfully with my old Bold 9650, but my Z30 isn't seeing it when both the device is turned on the blue tooth on my Z30 is enabled. Anyone else having blue tooth detection problems? Any remedies? Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 04:06 PM
    Did you remember to set your helmet in pairing mode?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 04:07 PM
    why 10.2??????
    05-05-15 04:09 PM
    I figured out how to get the device in pairing mode so now I'm all set. I do have a set of blue tooth headphones I use when I run that I have paired to my BlackBerry but it doesn't always stream music through my headphones every time. When I check the connection, it says everything is connected except for Audio Streaming. Any idea why it wouldn't connect to that automatically? The headphones are Soundpeats Q8.

As for why I'm still running 10.2......because things have changed so much from how I used to load new OSes onto the legacy devices that I don't know what to do. I want 10.3 but I want it running right. I'm hoping Verizon cones out with it soon. I'd love to learn to do it myself, but I've got so much on my plate these days, ut's just one more thing. I just need my phone to operate correctly. I was so happy when I loaded Google, that was a huge step for me. But now it won't open anymore so I'm afraid I'll mess something up trying to load a leaked OS. I know, I'm a wuss. :P

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 06:46 AM