I am using z3 2876 os.
    The problem is that the device is not Turning off at even 0% battery. I use autoloader to fix this but not work. I tried all method like hard reset, security wipe, run autoloader. But the problem is still there.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 11:12 AM
    Are you saying your phone still works with 0% battery life? Is this a joke?
    02-26-16 04:04 PM
    Maybe it's just me but that's a good problem to have. Lol!

Posted via  Z❿
    02-26-16 04:47 PM
    It causes bad effect to the battery. Any solution.
    It works also at 0% at 3g network or mobile radio turned off.
    But at 2g network it drain at 13%.
    Now it is fully charged when it will drain and reach to %.
    I will capture some screenshot and attach here.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 09:09 PM
    Battery gauge needs to be reset. Leave it on at 0% until it turns off, then fully charge it while off. On the other side, it causes the phone to stop charging early so 100% isn't really 100%.

I had a z10 do that and it lasted for like 30mins of playing video at 0% until it actually turned off. Battery was much improved after that.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    02-26-16 09:17 PM
    Just keep using it until it turns off, and don't complain about it.
    There's no logical way that a phone can run when the battery is actually drained. This is just a common case of miscalculation, and you basically used an autoloader and did a factory reset for nothing.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 11:09 PM
    Just keep using it until it turns off, and don't complain about it.
    There's no logical way that a phone can run when the battery is actually drained. This is just a common case of miscalculation, and you basically used an autoloader and did a factory reset for nothing.

Posted via CB10
    According to you it is not an problem.
    But miscalculation is happening and I want to know how to treat this?
    Not turn off at 0% is not a big problem but at 2 g network it shut down at 13% battery level, this is major problem ( please tell me the solution) .
    I did some research on internet about phone shut down at 13% battery, the solution was that need to calibrate battery. I know battery calibration method for z10 but don't know how to apply this method on z3 because battery is non removable.
    Please tell me solutions.

oStEd ViA bLAckBeRrY Z3/ 10.3.2.2876
    02-27-16 01:46 AM
    Battery gauge needs to be reset. Leave it on at 0% until it turns off, then fully charge it while off. On the other side, it causes the phone to stop charging early so 100% isn't really 100%.

I had a z10 do that and it lasted for like 30mins of playing video at 0% until it actually turned off. Battery was much improved after that.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    The battery reach to 0% at only 3g network or mobile radio turned off. At 2 g network it shut down at 13% .
    Secondly I already tried this as you told.
    Which method you used to treat this problem? How to really charge phone to 100?

02-27-16 01:54 AM
    According to you it is not an problem.
    But miscalculation is happening and I want to know how to treat this?
    Not turn off at 0% is not a big problem but at 2 g network it shut down at 13% battery level, this is major problem ( please tell me the solution) .
    I did some research on internet about phone shut down at 13% battery, the solution was that need to calibrate battery. I know battery calibration method for z10 but don't know how to apply this method on z3 because battery is non removable.
    Please tell me solutions.

I already told you... just run the battery down until the device turns off.
    The number you see there is miscalibrated. It's not a big problem. It just shows the wrong percentage.

It doesn't matter what network you're on, you probably won't be able to re-enact these problems because it happens at a random pace.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 04:22 AM
    Solved.

03-01-16 03:50 AM