I had my Z10 plugged in while I was updating the new OS. Left it for the night and when I got up the next morning it wouldn't turn on, despite the fact that it was still on when I went to bed. I've tried another charger, tried plugging into the computer with and without a battery. Computer won't recognize that it's plugged in and without a battery, the LED only comes on briefly when being plugged in. I switched batteries with my wife's phone and my battery works fine in her phone with 70% charge. Using her battery, the phone started to boot up, but won't progress passed the blank screen with blackberry written in white across it. I tried it a few times with no further progress. Then I tried to turn off the phone and now it does nothing when I change batteries. I assume there was an issue with the OS update, but dont know what to do next. Suggestions?
    07-02-14 06:23 AM
    I had my Z10 plugged in while I was updating the new OS. Left it for the night and when I got up the next morning it wouldn't turn on, despite the fact that it was still on when I went to bed. I've tried another charger, tried plugging into the computer with and without a battery. Computer won't recognize that it's plugged in and without a battery, the LED only comes on briefly when being plugged in. I switched batteries with my wife's phone and my battery works fine in her phone with 70% charge. Using her battery, the phone started to boot up, but won't progress passed the blank screen with blackberry written in white across it. I tried it a few times with no further progress. Then I tried to turn off the phone and now it does nothing when I change batteries. I assume there was an issue with the OS update, but dont know what to do next. Suggestions?
    i had the same issue with yesterdays update, i just removed the battery and put it back without a usb connection and it somehow booted up normally and the update seemed to have installed somehow
    07-02-14 06:35 AM
    Normally I would say to connect it to your pc and restore the latest OS update on your phone. But since that is not possible anymore, the only thing I can come up with is sending it back. BlackBerry is normally very fast at repairing devices so it should not take more than a week. That's the only thing I can suggest you, I'm sorry.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 06:36 AM