When my z10 is not connected to my home Wifi for a while, it sometimes has difficulties reconnecting.
    The problem normally disappears after a short period of time (30 minutes).
    What is the reason for that problem and what can I do to elimate it?

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 12:46 PM
    do you have the same issue at other wifi locations you have in the device? If not, try doing a reset of your home wifi router. If that does not cure it, then delete the existing home wifi profile and then set it up the same profile again.
    Another thing may be that the channels are crowded. Try to change the wifi channel. If you can get the app "Wifi Analyzer" from the Amazon App Store, you will be able to see the channel "loading" around you, and then you can choose an uncrowded channel.
    jtv1 likes this.
    12-02-14 12:51 PM
    Thank you!
    I own the phone just a few weeks. Haven't used other Wifi networks. With my ipad this problem does not exist.
    Thank's for your advice. I hope it fixes the problem!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 01:56 PM
    Save your network on your phone and as well set it to auto connect

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-04-14 12:15 PM
    Here we go again...The Home Wifi works perfect for a week, then the problems start again! No connection. If you can't rely on your phone, you are in trouble. I'm posting this with an Apple IPad , which never has problems. Hope I will not regret my switch to a Blackberry phone,which otherwise is a great product. But this has to be fixed...
    12-16-14 07:22 AM
    do you have the same issue at other wifi locations you have in the device? If not, try doing a reset of your home wifi router. If that does not cure it, then delete the existing home wifi profile and then set it up the same profile again.
    Another thing may be that the channels are crowded. Try to change the wifi channel. If you can get the app "Wifi Analyzer" from the Amazon App Store, you will be able to see the channel "loading" around you, and then you can choose an uncrowded channel.
    I'm having the same problem in my Z3. I'm using Snap for android apps. There are many apps in it. I don't know what to do with those apps.
    Could you help me solve it.?
    Screen shots would be helpful...

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 10:07 AM
    When my z10 is not connected to my home Wifi for a while, it sometimes has difficulties reconnecting.
    The problem normally disappears after a short period of time (30 minutes).
    What is the reason for that problem and what can I do to elimate it?

Posted via CB10
    Got a temporary solution.. just delete the WLAN profile and type the password again and connect.. works perfectly.. still searching a long term solution..

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 08:43 AM
    Just a thought, I got bit by this:
    I was having issues with my Wifi, Sometimes it would work and sometimes not. Bought another router in case, called Xfinity to come out and check, He pointed out the "splitter" in use, has 3 outputs, TV, Phone and Cable Modem, 1 of which has a less(er) signal drop, maybe 6 to 9 db. Look closely, they should be labeled.
    THAT is the one you want to use for the internet modem/router.......
    It wasn't the modem or route, just connected to the wrong "port" on the splitter......
    12-19-14 09:46 AM
    Just a thought, I got bit by this:
    I was having issues with my Wifi, Sometimes it would work and sometimes not. Bought another router in case, called Xfinity to come out and check, He pointed out the "splitter" in use, has 3 outputs, TV, Phone and Cable Modem, 1 of which has a less(er) signal drop, maybe 6 to 9 db. Look closely, they should be labeled.
    THAT is the one you want to use for the internet modem/router.......
    It wasn't the modem or route, just connected to the wrong "port" on the splitter......
    Thats ok if there is issue only at one place. But I'm having the same problem at various locations. I'm using wifi at at one place and then go to another, then my Z3 wifi not working. Other devices working fine in the wifi.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 12:16 PM
    I have a Z10 with a wifi problem. It works for a few minutes then goes out then it works again and goes out again.

I just used an autoloader to 10.3.1 and it still does the same thing. Does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I seemed to have fixed the problem. It was very weird. I changed my ssid and it worked.
    Last edited by boilerkim; 12-29-14 at 04:32 AM.
    12-29-14 02:17 AM