I use picture password to unlock my phone. The problem is I can swipe up on the screen and it shows me the picture password but i cant move it its just frozen and the voice recognition has been turned on automatically. When i do a battery remove reset it will let me into the phone by typing in the device password but i cant open any apps or read any messages, it lets me into the hub but i cant open anything i also cant access the hub tabs, although it will let me swipe and look at all of my apps. Its almost like there is a hardcore amount of processing going on in the background and its just bogged down! the worst part is now that im in the phone and i go and press the top button to lock the phone the screen freezes again when i try to get back in! very frustrating. I have all of my contacts and emails that are cannot be accessed now! I am wondering maybe this is like a bug or something that other people are experiencing with the new OS or there is like some simple fix. Thanks in advance for any help
    07-12-14 08:31 AM
    I use picture password to unlock my phone. The problem is I can swipe up on the screen and it shows me the picture password but i cant move it its just frozen and the voice recognition has been turned on automatically. When i do a battery remove reset it will let me into the phone by typing in the device password but i cant open any apps or read any messages, it lets me into the hub but i cant open anything i also cant access the hub tabs, although it will let me swipe and look at all of my apps. Its almost like there is a hardcore amount of processing going on in the background and its just bogged down! the worst part is now that im in the phone and i go and press the top button to lock the phone the screen freezes again when i try to get back in! very frustrating. I have all of my contacts and emails that are cannot be accessed now! I am wondering maybe this is like a bug or something that other people are experiencing with the new OS or there is like some simple fix. Thanks in advance for any help
    Do you have a lot of messages or apps on your phone? That can slow things down if they are too many of them. You can try to back them up using BlackBerry Link then reload your OS.
    07-12-14 08:51 AM