Hi all,

I'm having never ending issues with my Z10 that I've been using for over a year; my fifth Blackberry. Most of my issues were resolved in the last software update. My most pressing concern is to sort out my calendar, it's been an ongoing problem since new.

I have previously just used Outlook on my laptop and synced it with my previous Blackberry devices without drama. When I got my Z10, I just started entering calendar entries into the Home (local) calendar which it did by default. However, using the Link software it won't sync with my Outlook. It syncs contacts fine, but won't sync calendar entries if they're in the Home (local) calendar. If I add an entry to the Outlook end, it syncs across to the device fine and appears in the BB Link calendar.

How can I merge all the Home (local) calendar entries to another calendar (BB Link) so I can consolidate all my calendars to one place (Outlook on my laptop) and start fresh? I can't find anywhere to merge en masse as I have done on previous devices. I'm not enthused about having to go back through a year of calendar entries and do it manually in each entry. I've been very hesitant to handover the posession of my calendar to outlook.com or gmail etc, but it's beginning to seem like it might be the least problematic option ... but first I need to get one consolidated version of my calendar.

I'm using a Z10 with 10.2.1.2102 and BB Link 1.2.3.48.

I've scoured the forum many times searching for anyone with the same problem who has found a resolution, but haven't succeed. Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers.
    06-22-14 03:17 AM
    Unfortunately, I don't believe there is any way to take the local calendar options and move them to Outlook. Can you just start from the current month and go forward from here? If you need the past events I don't think you have any choice but to re-enter them in outlook or gmail.
    06-22-14 06:45 AM
    Hi Jaydee, thanks for your reply. I've started going back through every calendar entry in the Home (local) calendar and editing it to be in the BB Link calendar, then it has been syncing back to my Outlook through the Link software successfully, so eventually I'll be able to have one consolidated record. I do need to keep the past events. It's a backward step oddly, I've been able to move all calendar entries from one calendar to another in one of my past Curve devices when I changed email accounts. Thanks again.
    06-22-14 05:15 PM