I'm having issues with Blackberry Link when I sync my media files - if I transfer over wifi it counts against my data plan for some reason. I have 'use mobile network' set to 'off' in the Blackberry Link settings on the phone itself - but I found 3/4 of my data consumed one night when I decided to update my media library on the phone. Trying to find where the data went I was able to isolate it to BB Link & the sync operation and am wondering if there is a remedy for this?

I could do the obvious workaround and connect a physical cable, but I like the freedom the wifi option gives since I rarely connect my phone to the PC.

I considered turning off my cellular radio also - but I would connect it to the PC with a physical cable before I'd go that route.
    07-07-14 10:53 PM
    I'm having issues with Blackberry Link when I sync my media files - if I transfer over wifi it counts against my data plan for some reason. I have 'use mobile network' set to 'off' in the Blackberry Link settings on the phone itself - but I found 3/4 of my data consumed one night when I decided to update my media library on the phone. Trying to find where the data went I was able to isolate it to BB Link & the sync operation and am wondering if there is a remedy for this?

I could do the obvious workaround and connect a physical cable, but I like the freedom the wifi option gives since I rarely connect my phone to the PC.

I considered turning off my cellular radio also - but I would connect it to the PC with a physical cable before I'd go that route.
    Turn off your cell radio, something isn't right.

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    07-07-14 11:15 PM
    Sort of what I was hoping to avoid, but I'm going to do that and transfer a chunk of data and see if I get hit for it when I turn my radio back on. :/
    07-07-14 11:33 PM