I just bought my phone 5 days ago updated it twice . and the battery really sucks . i am not even a heavy user no wifi/Bluetooth/NFC only 3g . i have only one active synced email id . only checks my facebook after an hour or so . when the screen is on even if i am swiping thoughts the screens it drains very quickly ! So is there any solution other than changing my settings to lowest possible battery friendly because i have done that nothing happend! OS : 10.2.1.3247
    09-18-14 12:03 PM
    I just bought my phone 5 days ago updated it twice . and the battery really sucks . i am not even a heavy user no wifi/Bluetooth/NFC only 3g . i have only one active synced email id . only checks my facebook after an hour or so . when the screen is on even if i am swiping thoughts the screens it drains very quickly ! So is there any solution other than changing my settings to lowest possible battery friendly because i have done that nothing happend! OS : 10.2.1.3247
    That is really the biggest downside of the Z10, I believe there's nothing that can be done. The size of the battery in comparison to how much juice it sucks up cannot be fixed as it is hardware. That's the unfortunate reality of the Z10.
    Sarim Ghumman likes this.
    09-18-14 12:18 PM
    If it were me and I was going to daily carry the Z10, I'd leave the settings alone and just carry a few spare batteries with me everywhere I went. That solution sucks as well, but the Z10 has a tiny battery and that results in horrible battery life pretty much no matter what. Lowering settings and making the experience less enjoyable won't change the fact that the Z10 has too small of a battery. Might as well go full throttle and swap batteries out as needed.
    Sarim Ghumman likes this.
    09-18-14 12:26 PM
    i read that this problem occured after the 10.2.1 update . i guess i might get better after the new update if BB releases one . *finger crossed*
    09-19-14 12:12 PM