Hi, have just changed over to a newer z10 and having probs loading spotify app. Spotify app is not loaded on my z10. When I access amazon apps the spotify app is shown in my cloud. However when I look at the app (in cloud)it only gives me the option to open and not install? I'm sure this is simple, can anyone help me please?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 03:52 AM
    Sorry, should read "device" on amazon apps. How do I uninstall the app from amazon apps?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 03:54 AM
    First try long-pressing Spotify (in Amazon), then it should prompt you to delete. If that doesn't work correctly, your Android Runtime is not up to date (bug). It means Spotify is only Hidden, not truly removed.

Install the latest BlackBerry Runtime update from here: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918

After it downloads don't Open it, but Reboot your device! It won't be updated until you reboot.

Then in Amazon → My apps → Device, long press on Spotify until it prompts you to delete the app. Or Download any Android app Cleaner to remove old/hidden apps.
    Then reinstall, that'll probably fix it.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    03-28-16 04:16 AM
    Hi, that worked great thanks, I now have the app installed correctly and runtime fix loaded. However I still can't get Spotify to log me on correctly as a premium user. Spotify support have told me that blackberry is not supported by Spotify App! And it all worked fine 4 days ago. Any more help please?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 02:06 AM