Previously, the image stabilisation was one of the best features of the camera in picture mode but it no longer appears as a selection option since the latest software upgrade.

Also, each time I use the phone, I have to manually re-size the display whatever application that I'm using so that it is not oversized.

I have a Blackberry Z10 that I can say now will be the last ever Blackberry product that I use. Yes, it has some nice features but is so disappointing in others!
    04-02-15 06:10 AM
    Is there a question in there somewhere or is it just a moan?

I don't know why BlackBerry removed the image stabilisation for pictures, but chances are it was just implemented as a software after effect anyway - I don't think the z10 has hardware optical stabilisation. Maybe they have improved the camera hardware control such that it is using better exposure values in the first place. No idea.
    But stabilisation is more relevant to video imagery anyway, where you are stabilising the position of a sequence of images over time. Greater camera sensitivity and correct exposure are more important for stills.

With regard to manually resizing the display, I'm not quite sure what you mean, but check that - settings, accessibility, magnify mode - is toggled to off.

Good luck with your next device.
    04-02-15 06:57 AM