Hi there. I've had my Z10 for over a year now. Today it shut off, and will not start again. I've taken the battery out and put it back in. I've tried charging it and connecting it through USB to my computer. Nothing is happening. If anybody could help, that would be much appreciated
    07-14-14 01:23 AM
    I'd start by leaving it on the charger overnight, to see if that helps. If not, try warranty or insurance to replace or have the device fixed. I've never seen that problem before with any BlackBerry that I have owned, but it sounds like a serious issue. Good luck
    07-14-14 01:26 AM
    Did your phone face a mishap or accident happened before this?
    If not then try giving the charging port some heat - keep it in front of laptop fan for some time and then try charging.

I have heard ports having issues due to cold and humid envt.
    07-14-14 01:33 AM
    When you have put back the battery, can you see the red led turned on?? Further when you charge the device, can you see any display of a large yellow size (outlined) battery charging??? I also think it to be a drained battery issue and the problem is with the charger or the usb connector of the charger... i think it will be better to try either with another battery (may be borrowed from a friend or repair shop) or to plug in the existing battery of yours to some other device.. at least you will be able to filter out your troubleshooting..

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 01:56 AM
    Try a different usb cable it worked for me once

Posted via BBQ10
    07-14-14 02:03 AM