I have a big issue and couldn't find an answer anywhere. I was trying to factory restore the Blackberry Z10 OS with Sachesi because of issues. I selected the option to factory restore with Sachesi and now the Z10 will not register any of my password key inputs so I can't get out of the password screen. To make things worst it seems that the usb on the blackberry is not working correctly. When plugging in I hear the chime but I don't see the device in nether LINK nor the Sachesi app. My goal now is to try to reinstall a fresh OS but how?? I tried the volume keys and power button combo but can't get the Z10 to recovery mode? please help...
    01-21-17 03:37 PM
    Am I understanding your issue correct, you cannot get past the password screen? If you were able to do a factory reset then there should not be a password blocking you. What were the exact steps you followed? And what was the reason you did a factory reset in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 01:43 PM
    Hi thanks for the reply and attempt to help. I was the original poster of the question. It was a truly strange issues I had. The phone reset to the lock screen with the password screen but for some reason it would not register any of my key presses. I plugged the usb in but nothing detected the phone. I'm familiar with iPhone DRU but doesn't seem bb device has that feature. I thought I was totally screwed and the phone was a brick for sure. I was so pissed. Then I gave it one more effort and logged in with my account on blackberry link and voila! It rememmbered all my bb devices including this bricked one. BB Link tried to reach my phone and knew there were issues. It then gave me an option to reinstall my bb device and only then did it recognized my device that was plugged in. The restore went through fine and my BB device is up and running. So the solution was to login to my BB acct first before the computer would see the device. Very strange. Thank you though!
    01-22-17 05:06 PM