I've read a few threads about it and am not sure anyone has exactly the same problem as me. My contacts duplicate themselves but the "new" entry is empty, it just has the name. So I have the original contact with all information and right under the same name, with no details once I click on it. 2-3 empty ones sometimes. Am not sure if the same ones keep coming back or if it's new ones. But one thing is for sure I keep deleting.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 08:15 PM
    Hi OP,
    I am also having same issue. But what I did is changed the settings in the BlackBerry Link so that the link doesn't adds contacts back when we connect the device.
    Z10 contact duplicate-link.png
    Also, for checking from time to time, I have installed Max Contact Back up app.

Let's hope if any f our friends from here will give better option on this

I've read a few threads about it and am not sure anyone has exactly the same problem as me. My contacts duplicate themselves but the "new" entry is empty, it just has the name. So I have the original contact with all information and right under the same name, with no details once I click on it. 2-3 empty ones sometimes. Am not sure if the same ones keep coming back or if it's new ones. But one thing is for sure I keep deleting.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 06:34 AM
    Happened to me also was so annoying I just delete some and link the rest to one contact just in case. Sometimes it just shows up back. I remember I was looking for a particular contact and I could find her. I then had to read her only to find I have 5 of her contacts.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    06-12-15 05:42 PM