Im am plan buying a new phone because my current phone is on it way to death..
    Right i have look up phones and decided on two phone but have no clue on which one pick my choices are the blackberry z10 (the sti 100 3) and the moto g (not the 4g lte)
    So hopefully someone can help decide between the two? I have a list of pro and cons but not really helping
    What im look for in the phone:
    Taking quick snaps
    Having music on the go
    Easy messaging
    Able to use use social networking sites
    Image filters
    Easy calling features
    Easy to use keyboard
    Good battery life for the average user
    Good Music quality
    06-22-14 12:43 PM
    You've come to the right place!
    The Z10 fits the bill perfectly. I do a lot of music on my phone I have a Z30 I use everyday) but the Z10 was and still is my music player. It has a pretty good camera (took all my vacation photos on the Z10) and well, for messaging and social networking, you can't beat it!
    CupcakeQ likes this.
    06-22-14 12:48 PM
    Z10 is definitely the better phone. And we got the 10.3 update on the way to make it even better. All the things you list the Z10 does well.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    CupcakeQ likes this.
    06-22-14 12:51 PM
    Also I cheated on my Z10 this should help lol

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    pystha likes this.
    06-22-14 12:54 PM
    This is my second Z10. I didn't go Z30 only because at work I feel the Z10 is more durable. Battery life should be about the same as moto G but productivity is a no brainer.
    And um.. 10.3

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 12:55 PM
    Thank you for helping point out your thoughts on the phones
    Hopefully ill come to a decission because as of right now im going more to the z10 then the moto g but who knows
    06-22-14 08:14 PM
    I have been a Z10 user since I got the device last March, and I'm still strong on it. So here I go...

Taking quick snaps
    I don't know if you mean quick snaps in the sense that it takes photos fast, or if it should have a convenient camera button. Well, it does have a convenient camera button on the lock screen, and home screen. As for taking photos at a fast rate, you gotta wait for 10.3 for that. The current official released OS 10.2.1 does take photos nice and fast, but it is sped up in the 10.3 update.

Having music on the go
    I always use my Z10 as my music player, as I find it more convenient to be able to load up music on my phone just by downloading off the browser, rather than having to sync off iTunes all the time. I think it pulls it off well.

Easy messaging
    It's a BlackBerry. There is no competition on messaging. Every text and chat you have and want to create will be in the Hub for convenient access, and the amazing keyboard will do the rest. So yes, I could say messaging is easy peasy.

Able to use social networking sites
    Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Foursqure are all preloaded in the BlackBerry 10 OS. But if you want to go further than that, there is no native Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr, or Vine app. You could get a thirdparty app or download the Android version, and it should satisfy your needs.

Image filters
    BlackBerry 10 comes with a built-in photo editor with a small, but good selection of filters and effects.

Easy calling features
    Don't know what you mean by this, but there is a convenient phone button always present in the home screen.

Easy to use keyboard
    A keyboard better than any other. Having used an Android in the past, and having an iPhone as my secondary, I could say that the Z10's keyboard is the greatest I've held onto. Easy to normally type in, with a little extra features and gestures that might take some getting used to, but once you have it down, you'll never regret it.

Good battery life for the average user
    Unfortunately, no. My Z10 lasts four hours on heavy usage, six hours tops on moderate usage, and eleven to twelve hours on next to nothing usage. But I easily got around that by purchasing a powerbank. Might be a little extra load in my pockets, but I got used to it and it's all okay with me. Others may beg to differ, but I'm sure that a lot of us Z10 users have below average battery life.

Good music quality
    I wouldn't say it's the best, but if it makes it any better, BlackBerry 10.3 is going to feature a new built-in equaliser which works pretty great.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    CupcakeQ likes this.
    06-23-14 12:06 AM
    Z10 is a fantastic phone. Touch wood, the battery life has been impressive so far. Let me tell you this. I used to be a huge Android fan (still I am to some extend) but any android phone will show sluggishness or slowness after 8 months to an year but Z10 has only improved with every update. Its a pleasure to use this phone. Totally impressed!
    Now, waiting for the headturner aka Passport to upgrade.
    CupcakeQ likes this.
    06-23-14 12:19 AM
    Yeah. I'm actually wondering how all these people keep having problems with the z10. Only issue I ever had was carrier texting related after 10.2 and that eventually got solved.

Posted via CB10
    CupcakeQ likes this.
    06-23-14 05:49 AM