Hi everyone, I got my classic a few months ago but I'm barely starting to use it. I'm trying to set it up, but for some reason I can't add my yahoo account. I've added my gmail with no problem. It's yahoo that's giving me a hard time. Can anybody help?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-16 12:31 AM
    What error are you receiving?
    05-06-16 01:12 AM
    Yahoo email-img_20160506_163248.png

I get this error message all day today. I can't setup my yahoo account for my passport SE. Anyone else experience this?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-16 11:11 PM
    Might be yahoo's server problem, had this issue some six months back. Wait for a couple of days and try again.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 01:33 PM
    My wife has a Z10 and she is always complaining about her yahoo account. The mail sync isn't great as in having to wait a lot for mails to come in, and she also has problems with contacts disappearing from time to time. I use Gmail and outlook accounts on my passport and have none of those issues.

Posted via OG Passport
    05-07-16 06:08 PM
    Ha, I had this exact same problem. It was because in my device I never used my yahoo account before. I had to log in from the phone's browser, and it will ask you to identify yourself like maybe sending a code to your phone number or a code to your alternative email. Once yahoo saves that device as a trusted one, you now will be able to add your account in your phone normally without any problem

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 08:47 PM
    Ha, I had this exact same problem. It was because in my device I never used my yahoo account before. I had to log in from the phone's browser, and it will ask you to identify yourself like maybe sending a code to your phone number or a code to your alternative email. Once yahoo saves that device as a trusted one, you now will be able to add your account in your phone normally without any problem

Posted via CB10
    You are absolutely right! That is what happened and now my yahoo email is working on my passport SE. Overall, it took about a day for it to trust my new device. Thanks for the heads up.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 09:22 PM