This may sound like a dumb question, but my tech knowledge has many holes. cuz a low price good deal on a used macbook appeared just as my pc laptop died, I just purchased the macbook too replace it. Then the question arose in my mind, "will it still ll synch all info with you y Z30 like my PC laptop did?? I am assuming so, but since I could never afford a mac of my own, I have never needed to be able to sync my blackberry (but I have occasionally used mac desktops in the past and found macs easier to use, more intuitive, less windows frustrations, and I hear less virus worries, so I have always wanted a macbook -so now that my laptop died and my square trade accident replacement warranty will refund the exact amount that I needed to buy them used macbook, I already pulled the trigger before asking this question. Will I be able to get all the same a bility too sync my Z30 to the macbook, just like I did with my dead PC laptop?
    sorry it took so many words to ask this question. Thanks for any advice

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 06:04 PM
    If you can download and install Link to your Mac then you can backup your phone. As far as syncing it, I have no idea. When I had a Mac all i ever did was create a backup file of my phone. but you should be able to sync as well. Download the software and try it since that's all you have at this point.
    02-01-15 06:15 PM