I'm planning to get a BB Z30 ( I really like the OS ), I really don't care about games, FB, twitter...etc but I need whatsapp as updates regarding my classes or work related things will be posted on the group so I really need to use Whatsapp, so will I be able to download whatsapp from 1mobile market..etc after 2016 or after exits from BB world ? And will it work ? In case the answer is NO, I prefer Andriod over IOS ( I acutally hate both but there is no other choice as no recent W10 phones are good ) and I can't afford PRIV, currently samsung s5 is available for INR 15,999 or around 250USD, so is that a good choice ? Thanks in advance.
    04-19-16 10:26 AM
    so will I be able to download whatsapp from 1mobile market..etc after 2016 or after exits from BB world ? And will it work ?
    The answer is "Maybe," but it will probably be difficult and require frequent patching and work-arounds.
    so will I be able to download whatsapp from 1mobile market..etc after 2016 or after exits from BB world ? And will it work ?
    The answer is "Maybe," but it will probably be difficult and require frequent patching and work-arounds.
    04-19-16 10:56 AM