One disappointing aspect of this "business friendly" passport is the silly inability to simply print to a wireless printer on the network without having to download one of any number of apps. Unlike Android or iphone which just automatically finds the printer on the network. Will/does the 10.3.1 update address this silly oversight?
    02-13-15 01:20 PM
    No, still need an app
    02-13-15 05:26 PM
    People don't seem to understand that if you want wireless printing you have to either: 1) convince printer manufacturers to include the necessary drivers and/or protocols on the printer itself (eg: Airprint and Google Cloud Print), or 2) have an app on the phone that can download from a giant database of printer drivers.

Since it is unlikely that 1 above is feasible for BlackBerry and its lack of market clout, then only 2 is viable. Download Printhand from BBW. Done. Works great.

Another more generic option exists, which is printing to an email address associated with your printer (most new printers can do this).

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    02-13-15 05:38 PM
    Yes I did hook up one of our printers with an email address and that's been a nice work around.
    02-13-15 06:40 PM
    I have two apps on my Q5 that work perfectly and are really easy to use.
    1. Printhand for any network printer and works with cloud services, which is a paid app and
    2. The Brother iPrint&Scan which is free app and which I use in my office as we have a brother printer, but will work with any Brother wifi printer.

No problem with either except with very large documents when Printhand tends to hang.
    02-16-15 07:10 AM