Just curious if these will be special order for ATT, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc...
    09-22-14 01:28 PM
    We should find out in 2days. Nothing official has been released as yet.
    09-22-14 01:30 PM
    Yep I've been trying to get anyone at ATT to commit to any kind of availability and they still won't even after the apple launch of this past week. Had heard a rumor they had cleared whatever fcc things they needed to but that was on a post somewhere else and can't be confirmed by me could only be hearsay. Keep fingers crossed but I still feel it will be delayed into US market even if only available by order online. We will see in a couple of days!!!!
    09-22-14 03:02 PM
    Yep I've been trying to get anyone at ATT to commit to any kind of availability and they still won't even after the apple launch of this past week. Had heard a rumor they had cleared whatever fcc things they needed to but that was on a post somewhere else and can't be confirmed by me could only be hearsay. Keep fingers crossed but I still feel it will be delayed into US market even if only available by order online. We will see in a couple of days!!!!
    Honestly I think I am not giving AT&T any more of my money, they are pretty terrible overall, sure their service coverage is decent, but their prices are sky high.
    09-23-14 03:40 PM
    Honestly I think I am not giving AT&T any more of my money, they are pretty terrible overall, sure their service coverage is decent, but their prices are sky high.
    ATT sure has its share of trouble. We stay with the company for their telephone representatives. The local store is not much use. And buying phones now is online and off contract. Their new plans are too expensive for our household. The last replacement phone was a new 9900 for half the price ATT wanted.

So we will stay customers but will stay away from the stores and off contract for all three family phones.
    09-23-14 03:45 PM