Hi there, I've been using the Z10 for a few weeks now and so far it's been good with a few niggles here and there.

WiFi was working just fine until last night where it just doesn't show up any more. My network has disappeared from the device and even when I go into saved networks and try and connect, it fails to connect. Other devices, laptops etc connect perfectly fine to the network so I do not see what is wrong.

One point to note however is that I have the network running on two frequencies. One on 5 ghz and another on 2.4 ghz I think. The 5 ghz one is DETECTED but still it fails to connect to it on the Z10. The problem can't be something to do with that as it's been working fine on the 2.4 ghz one for quite a while now and then suddenly now it's gone.

Please help me out....
    06-24-14 01:22 PM
    Ok go to saved networks, and then delete the profile, you should see a trash can at the bottom after you open the profile in saved networks. THEN you should see it on your regular list again and have the opportunity to enter your settings again. All should be fine after this.
    06-24-14 01:59 PM