Anyone else having problems with wifi?

I have a z30

WiFi works for the most part, but I lose the connection every now again - for no particular good reason.

Have run up data charges, not noticing that my wifi disconnected.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 10:51 AM
    I notice from time to time that mine disconnect from my work network, but seems fine at home.

But I think it's more an issue with OS 10.3.2.2876.... I did install the older Runtime, but I really should just go back to a more stable OS.
    02-12-16 02:50 PM
    It's a well known BlackBerry 10 issue particularly on the Z30. I do not believe it's related to the OS (although switching OSes and or radio files helped some). More of a try and guess thing depending on devices/luck.

Most of that phone models seem to be concerned - with no fix ever released. Playing with router's/phone settings sometimes help: leaving it on 2.4 Ghz band only, changing wifi channel etc.
    Some users event went to the extent of changing their modem to get the issue fixed, which to me is scandalous coming from BlackBerry, when everything else is just OK in the network except BlackBerry phone.

Now, I must admit that since I routed my wifi signal through dlink dap 13xx there's been a significant improvement.
    Searching the forums is a good start to get a whole picture. Good luck...

Z30, STA100-2 /10.3.2.2836
    02-12-16 03:25 PM
    Have two Z10s and a Classic, two wifi sources in my office, one in main house, one in separate studio. Zero connection errors.

Just be sure you're not running any kind of android anti-virus (not needed) as they will sometimes mess with wifi.
    02-13-16 08:42 AM