I am astonished and surprised that Blackberry Z30 is not available in shops across South Delhi. I decided to buy this phone after reading positive reviews but I visited atleast 10 shops in Lajpat Nagar and Friends Colony and could not find Z30 even on one shop. In addition, the shopkeepers kept pursuing me to buy Android Phones.. One of them went on to say that why are you wasting Rs. 28000 on a product which doesnt sell? But as I have made up my mind to go back Blackberry, should I buy it online?
    10-24-14 02:37 PM
    I am astonished and surprised that Blackberry Z30 is not available in shops across South Delhi. I decided to buy this phone after reading positive reviews but I visited atleast 10 shops in Lajpat Nagar and Friends Colony and could not find Z30 even on one shop. In addition, the shopkeepers kept pursuing me to buy Android Phones.. One of them went on to say that why are you wasting Rs. 28000 on a product which doesnt sell? But as I have made up my mind to go back Blackberry, should I buy it online?
    As long as it will work on your carrier and that is what you want - go for it online. As far as the negative comments....it happens. If I had listened to the reps, I would have stopped after I bought my personal 8700, and the 8300/8310/8320 series years ago. I still have a drawer full of older BlackBerries(after giving away 5 to college kids) along with two iPhones and one Android.

http://global.blackberry.com/en/wher...e-locator.html

Good Luck.
    10-24-14 03:31 PM