Several days ago I downloaded and installed the 10.3.3.1359 OS release. While the installation went fine now my hub flickers as if it is refreshing the screen after rechecking each and every message. While it is doing that hub is totally unresponsive.

I had another problem in that the browser was hanging and would not allow me to open a new page. So I have used LINK to reinstall the OS, after backing everything up. Once the reinstall was done I restored all my files and apps, then rest my accounts. At first it appeared the two problems identified were cured but while the browser works now hub still flickers when I have a screen full of new messages. Once it finally settles down and I have read or deleted until only old or read messages remain it appears to be stable again.

I am very disappointed in that release 10.3.2 was working great! So far I have come across nothing that would have justified moving to 10.3.3. Wish I could go back to the previous version.
    12-08-16 03:58 PM
    I'm hoping someone has some useful advice. I am experiencing the same issue on my Passport after installing 10.3.3 OTA.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 04:06 PM
    Several days ago I downloaded and installed the 10.3.3.1359 OS release. While the installation went fine now my hub flickers as if it is refreshing the screen after rechecking each and every message. While it is doing that hub is totally unresponsive.

I had another problem in that the browser was hanging and would not allow me to open a new page. So I have used LINK to reinstall the OS, after backing everything up. Once the reinstall was done I restored all my files and apps, then rest my accounts. At first it appeared the two problems identified were cured but while the browser works now hub still flickers when I have a screen full of new messages. Once it finally settles down and I have read or deleted until only old or read messages remain it appears to be stable again.

I am very disappointed in that release 10.3.2 was working great! So far I have come across nothing that would have justified moving to 10.3.3. Wish I could go back to the previous version.
    I have read that those who have Face10 installed were having the HUB flicker issue. Something to do with the way it is trying to send notifications to the HUB and it not working properly. HUB usage in device monitor was showing higher than normal cpu usage and battery. Deleted Face10 and problem went away
    12-08-16 04:16 PM
    I delete all Nemory Studios App now everything is working super smooth super fast

Posted via CB10
    12-10-16 08:55 AM