Hey guys, I just unlocked 2 Curve 9360 that were both originally locked to Wind Mobile. After the code was accepted, My network in the sim card page went from Active (before the code) to inactive... (On my other BB Curves and Bold 9900 for example the network went from Active to Disabled.)

I msged the ppl from freemyblackberry.com where I purchased the code and they said "Once unlocked a Wind device can be used with: Wind, Mobilicity, Videotron, Rogers, Fido, and Chatr."

When I purchased a code for my other Curve 9360 and the same thing happened I msged them again and they said "We gave you the list of compatible carriers for your device. Bell uses HSPA technology which your phone does not have."

What should I do? I need this phone to work by 2:00 PM because my buddy needs an unlocked phone because he's traveling over-seas. PLEASE HELP! THANX!
    10-23-15 09:11 AM
    Which carrier do you want to use this phone with, in Canada? Those unlockers are mostly right: WIND phones can be used with those carriers listed, plus on Rogers' 2G network. So if you can, just try one of those carriers' SIM cards or one from Rogers/Fido to confirm that your phone is unlocked.

Where does your friend plan to use the phone overseas? If it's outside of the Americas, he'll be OK--the phone can get 3G in most of the world.
    10-23-15 11:39 AM