I have tried to update to 10.3.1, and BlackBerry Link shows update was successful, but my phone will not turn back on. It keeps going through the restart cycle. It will get to 100% but instead of loading the apps, my screen goes black, red light flashes, blackberry logo appears, and I'm back to watching phone restart. How do I fix this? My neighbors updated their phones in 1 1/2 hours, and I'm over 4 hours now. Help. I want my phone back!
    02-21-15 02:36 PM
    I have tried to update to 10.3.1, and BlackBerry Link shows update was successful, but my phone will not turn back on. It keeps going through the restart cycle. It will get to 100% but instead of loading the apps, my screen goes black, red light flashes, blackberry logo appears, and I'm back to watching phone restart. How do I fix this? My neighbors updated their phones in 1 1/2 hours, and I'm over 4 hours now. Help. I want my phone back!
    I assuming you did a backup through Link, if not I don't have an answer for you.

If you did then connect your phone to Link via USB and run a wipe (Back up and Restore > Factory Reset), this will take your phone back to it's original factory settings. Reload your latest backup (Back up and Restore > Restore Device) and then try updating again.
    02-21-15 02:48 PM
    Thanks. Wondering how I know when the wipe is complete? It has the little brush symbol with circle below. It disappeared and then there was a flashing yellow/green light, now back to the wipe symbol. How do I know when the wipe Is done?
    02-21-15 05:56 PM