I have a Z10 blackberry. my phone was dying last night while i was at the theatre, so i turned it off. when i got home I plugged it into the charger and it turned on normally although when i turned it off it automatically did all of the updates. Ileft it for a few minutes and when I came back it was stuck on the black screen with a red flashing light. Ive left it to charge over night and nothing changed. I though it was my chargers fault so i went and bought a new one but it still didnt work. Can someone help me please? I need my phone. thanks
    02-25-15 06:26 PM
    Have you tried connecting to LINK and attempt to restore or revert to factory default?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 07:16 PM
    I have a Z10 blackberry. my phone was dying last night while i was at the theatre, so i turned it off. when i got home I plugged it into the charger and it turned on normally although when i turned it off it automatically did all of the updates. Ileft it for a few minutes and when I came back it was stuck on the black screen with a red flashing light. Ive left it to charge over night and nothing changed. I though it was my chargers fault so i went and bought a new one but it still didnt work. Can someone help me please? I need my phone. thanks
    Your phone is soft bricked. You need to download the os to reload manually. Download the 2267 file you need, unzip it, close link, attach a cable from your phone to your pc and click the exe.

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    02-25-15 08:39 PM