Always had a blackberry until two months ago. Got a different phone then my son's phone broke so I'm back to my blackberry bold 9930. Nothing changed on it but it won't connect to my Wi-Fi now. Was not reset just put the sim card back in it. Says the Wi-Fi is on? But won't let me connect or go into the settings to erase and re enter my Wi-Fi info. Just brings up an exclamation mark with no info.
    08-28-16 09:06 PM
    Always had a blackberry until two months ago. Got a different phone then my son's phone broke so I'm back to my blackberry bold 9930. Nothing changed on it but it won't connect to my Wi-Fi now. Was not reset just put the sim card back in it. Says the Wi-Fi is on? But won't let me connect or go into the settings to erase and re enter my Wi-Fi info. Just brings up an exclamation mark with no info.
    9930 you say? I feel like if they changed the plan for you (assuming they wanted to get the ESN to register it on the network if it's a 9930) they may have taken RIM Provisioning off the device. Which it needs to have on so it can be pushed the service books for enabling WiFi.

Did do you do the device switch at a carrier store?
    08-28-16 10:33 PM