I have a blackberry 9900. I sent it away a while back to get fixed. Before it left it was working just a few things(can't remember what was wrong) weren't working right but it still functioned. My provider told me my warranty was up and it would cost me 170 dollars to fix it. I told them to just get it back and I bought a q10. When I got it back I didn't really think anything of it. A little while later I tried to charge it but when I plug it in it just vibrates. No red light. Any suggestions??
    01-30-15 12:28 PM
    Does it look like they may have opened up the device?
    As in the tamper stickers on the screw heads are broken or removed.
    Maybe they tore into it to get you your estimate, but didn't reassemble it fully or correctly when you declined service.
    01-30-15 01:25 PM
    I have a blackberry 9900. I sent it away a while back to get fixed. Before it left it was working just a few things(can't remember what was wrong) weren't working right but it still functioned. My provider told me my warranty was up and it would cost me 170 dollars to fix it. I told them to just get it back and I bought a q10. When I got it back I didn't really think anything of it. A little while later I tried to charge it but when I plug it in it just vibrates. No red light. Any suggestions??
    Probably a drained battery
    01-30-15 03:59 PM