I installed Viber by SNAP by paying 2.99$ to SNAP app. It install viber but it is nor running. When I try to uninstall then it not showing in the list of installed program. Then I tried to install com.viber_.voip_v6.1.5.93.231.bar by Sachesi2.0.3-Windows bu after going 74% it fails. Then I download apk file : Viber.5805648.apk then it says newer version already installed. When I go by amazon it ask for .99$ to working viber but I am confused to pay because will it work ?
    please suggest.

S. M. Rabiul Islam
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 10-31-16 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Removed email address
    10-31-16 12:44 AM
    I installed Viber by SNAP by paying 2.99$ to SNAP app. It install viber but it is nor running. When I try to uninstall then it not showing in the list of installed program. Then I tried to install com.viber_.voip_v6.1.5.93.231.bar by Sachesi2.0.3-Windows bu after going 74% it fails. Then I download apk file : Viber.5805648.apk then it says newer version already installed. When I go by amazon it ask for .99$ to working viber but I am confused to pay because will it work ?
    please suggest.

S. M. Rabiul Islam
    Which OS version are you using in your device? If you are on 10.3.2.2836 you need to install the BlackBerry android runtime patch. And uninstall your previous Viber apk files.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918
    Install and reboot.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 01:18 AM
    Latest working version of Viber....thanks to Conite.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1r2smj0ut...tched.apk?dl=0

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 01:21 AM
    Thanks a lot.
    When I copy and past the link a page come with :

Site Map: Not Found

The page you have requested has been moved or no longer exists.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    10-31-16 01:37 AM
    Thanks. When I tried with given link :

Site Map: Not Found

The page you have requested has been moved or no longer exists.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    Come
    please help.
    10-31-16 01:43 AM
    Try to open in your browser.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 01:45 AM
    Both of the links I directed you towards are valid.
    If you are unable to open in device browser try from a PC.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 01:48 AM

Both of the links I directed you towards are valid.
    If you are unable to open in device browser try from a PC.

Keep in mind that the BlackBerry runtime patch is a Bar file and will need to be side loaded unless you can open it on your device browser and only install the ART patch if you are on 10.3.2.2836

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 01:51 AM
    Thanks for quick response.

I am trying from my PC. Viber apk has downloaded. but Android Runtime Pach link is not working.
    I remove my PC from firewall and tried again but same result.

Why viber not working in Blackberry passport with updated OS ?-bb10.jpg

Rabiul
    10-31-16 01:57 AM
    The Android runtime patch is only required if you are using OS version 10.3.2.2876.

If possible it is best downloaded directly to your device.
    Try to use your device browser with the following link.
    The direct link to BBW is provided in th bulletin.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 02:02 AM
    Note that OS version is 2876 which the same as software release 2836.....sorry for the confusion.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 02:06 AM
    Thanks for reply. I downloaded software from your given link with my phone set. After that I press "open" then screen shows processing and it remain this condition for an more than 30 Min. I lose patience and close window. Then I restart phone and install Viber again. Unfortunately it does not work yet. What should I do ? Should I reset phone to factory setting or try again to open the patch ?
    Rabiul
    11-03-16 12:30 AM
    Thanks for reply. I downloaded software from your given link with my phone set. After that I press "open" then screen shows processing and it remain this condition for an more than 30 Min. I lose patience and close window. Then I restart phone and install Viber again. Unfortunately it does not work yet. What should I do ? Should I reset phone to factory setting or try again to open the patch ?
    Rabiul
    After you have installed the Android runtime patch you simply need to REBOOT device as I had suggested in post #2...no need to try and open it...it will simply continue to initialize.

After you have rebooted you must then uninstall ALL preexisting versions of Viber from your device.

Reboot device again before trying to install the suggested Viber apk.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 12:48 AM
    Thanks for your quick response. When I go to my app world -Then installed apps I found other apps I installed like skype, IM etc but not getting Viber. So I can only delete viber from screen. it is also a problem for completely uninstall Viber. That why I thought for factory reset. Any easy Idea please ?
    11-03-16 01:24 AM
    Thanks for your quick response. When I go to my app world -Then installed apps I found other apps I installed like skype, IM etc but not getting Viber. So I can only delete viber from screen. it is also a problem for completely uninstall Viber. That why I thought for factory reset. Any easy Idea please ?
    In File manager search through your android directory (usually in Misc folder) and try to identify any apk related to Viber and delete it.

If you cannot find it and you are still unable to install the suggested apk then a factory reset is likely you simplest option.
    There is a file management utility available in BBW called Ghost Commander which will allow you to search more thoroughly but I'm not sure if there is a cost for the app.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 10:55 AM
    I tried literally EVERYTHING, including downloading wasteful 'Help for Viber' app and nothing worked.

This person shows on the video how to download Viber in easy steps from the official viber website.

Oh my... I feel like professional hacker now. Never thought i would make such and operations with the piece of hardware to install app. However I love my blackberry! Such a challenge! Its like having a very rare motorcycle - everyone is jealous but only you know how to use it

Haha, snob am I!
    05-14-17 02:29 PM
    Hello! I had the same problem. Total commander app is available on the store (don't remember if it is bbm or Amazon) - works very good for me!
    05-15-17 01:12 AM
    Blackberry passport
    11-19-17 11:40 AM
    Blackberry passport
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/viber-m...-apk-download/
    11-19-17 01:44 PM
    Latest working version of Viber....thanks to Conite.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1r2smj0ut...tched.apk?dl=0

Posted via CB10
    Hi there, can you update link or upload on another cloud please? Which ever version i try i eather get error or it just crashes before i could open it after phone verification.. i'm on passport.
    Thank you!
    03-07-18 05:56 AM
    Hello All !
    at least, VIBER 5.6.5. is installed on Passport SE and almost work
    When I try to send or receive a voice message, I get notified that "there is not enough memory..". Of course i have check and clear all cache, but all the same, can`t send or heard the voice message. In fact, there is a huge of memory on both the device and the SD. Why and what do i have to do. Thanks! p/s ...started bothering with soft problems. perhaps to think about selling
    04-27-18 03:18 AM