02-21-17 07:38 AM
32 12
tools
    I love the physical keyboard for some reasons but, I own and work in a tile installation company with tons of dust, and moving parts like keys are bad news, I typically don't use my pkb at work

Posted Via Passport with CB10 app
    02-18-17 05:13 AM
    Physical keyboard has a possibility of sticky keys as the ones made by BlackBerry spoil quite often. Dunno why the ones I used to have on my palm never seem to spoil.
    02-18-17 10:03 AM
    Physical keyboard has a possibility of sticky keys as the ones made by BlackBerry spoil quite often. Dunno why the ones I used to have on my palm never seem to spoil.
    This is also true and it was the perception consumers had, although I never had an issue with the Passport. They made that phone right!
    02-18-17 10:05 AM
    @moodyk maybe you can help?

CB Mod
    Sure @usman_hidayat19 I can help.

Please stand by while I read the Op
    02-21-17 06:37 AM
    @usman_hidayat19 @moodyk not likely
    Shut up @Carjackd
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-21-17 06:37 AM
    Most ppl are saying physical keyboards are passe, and making fun of BlackBerry devices, personally I think physical keyboards are much better than touch in terms of accuracy and correction, even if it's a touch keyboard You still need to touch it right?. I think industry market created the hype of touch, because full touch users use more data, watching videos, playing games,etc, so the carriers and developers make more money

Posted via CB10
    I don't really care what other ppl think or say. I LOVE my Passport and it's PKB.

And just remember, right when it was cool to play music through your bluetooth speaker, vinyls & turntables are back as chic, classy & must have
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-21-17 06:41 AM
    I don't really care what other ppl think or say. I LOVE my Passport and it's PKB.

And just remember, right when it was cool to play music through your bluetooth speaker, vinyls & turntables are back as chic, classy & must have
    I still rock Vinyl on turntables.. And I still think pkbs are cool if done right . The Passport was one of those devices the Mercury looks to be the next
    02-21-17 07:38 AM
32 12