It feel lonely, here in Argentina, mobile enterprises stopped selling BlackBerry, when you go to buy a phone they want you to buy Samsung Galaxy telling that other phones run bad. Im on Z10 and i can say that im very satisfied with the Durability and flow of this device. Can't imagine the power of a passport hahaha. I've never used BBM, nobody have BlackBerry anymore so.. that's what i think, companies needs to sell you a ****ty phone that break if you see it too hard.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 02:31 AM
    The reason that blackberry isn't selling as much as the competition is because they came to the party too late.

They sat on their *** for a couple of years and they were arrogant. Apple completely changed the game, and android learned the rules. Blackberry decided that they wanted to play on a different set of rules and failed.

Posted via CB10
    DJM626 and Batibreaker like this.
    04-03-15 03:33 AM
    Agree with Dna... i said the same thing yesterday. Too late but maybe someday they comeback again.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 07:59 AM
    I don't know why mass left them,
    bbry themselves told the mass that their devices aren't for all but for people who want to be more productive.
    And they started advertising to spesific market (enterprise). however I can't see more productive points in it except their 'all in one inbox' concept (hub) and keyboard which doesn't seem to be primary needed.
    04-03-15 08:23 AM
    It feel lonely, here in Argentina, mobile enterprises stopped selling BlackBerry, when you go to buy a phone they want you to buy Samsung Galaxy telling that other phones run bad. Im on Z10 and i can say that im very satisfied with the Durability and flow of this device. Can't imagine the power of a passport hahaha. I've never used BBM, nobody have BlackBerry anymore so.. that's what i think, companies needs to sell you a ****ty phone that break if you see it too hard.

Posted via CB10
    You're not alone!!! I'm also in Argentina using BB Z10 and I love it!!! For those who don't know, this is the "newest" BlackBerry device we can get... and most times they're out of stock... the carriers and tech stores offer Nokia lumia or Samsung devices instead... I'm sticking to my BlackBerry anyway!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 10:40 AM
    Don't u people in Argentina have a z30
    04-03-15 10:43 AM
    Don't you people in Argentina have the keyboard BlackBerry phones? You know, Passports and Classics?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 10:53 AM
    With careful inventory management along with various other austerity measures in place , it should take sometime for BlackBerry to claw back a fragment of what they lost, if at all.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 10:59 AM
    I don't care if BlackBerry is the best smartphone company or not. As long as they're still in the game and I have access to their products, I'll be happy. I guess the uniqueness of BlackBerry 10 and its rarity is what makes it interesting for me.
    04-03-15 11:18 AM
    Because it's not popular anymore whatever it is, you're not alone, you can always think that you're a part of something exclusive, lol

Posted by my awesome Lumia 530
    04-03-15 11:39 AM
    It's unique and rare too. I'm the only one having a z10. Not seen a single phone anywhere else. One of friend is using an z3. It's because we both went together to buy the phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 11:46 PM
    I had my Z10 for three years without issues. One of the best phones I've ever had. I just upgraded to the Z30, and I'm very happy.

BlackBerry is highly recommended.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 12:20 AM
    Hey people in Argentina, I used to date a psychologist in Argentina but not any more during the times I went to Argentina I saw very few BlackBerry and zero ad but mostly Samsung and Nokia. My BlackBerry both Z10 and 30 worked just fine. I use the 10 for back up and 30 for main. I made mention of lack of BlackBerry in Argentina two years ago while in Argentina on this site

Posted via CB30
    04-04-15 01:00 AM
    Don't you people in Argentina have the keyboard BlackBerry phones? You know, Passports and Classics?

Posted via CB10
    Nope... it has to do with this government's policy about imports I think... same happens with iphones and other devices... hoping next president is more open to the world!!! Fingers crossed till next december!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 09:36 AM
    In 2010 blackberry 8520 was the bomb!!!! but for my opinion a so laggy phone hahah in a short time people get tired of those phones and started getting some galaxy's. If you do technology you can't get into this country without having a fabric just for assemble the devices with parts from another country, with this, the goverment just stick a sticker in the box that says "Made in Argentina" so sad, they try to look great liying about the Argentinean Industry. That fact combined with the lack of popularity forced BlackBerry to get the f+ck out
    08-20-15 03:29 AM