No I have them on my keyboard but for some reason when my wife received them from me it like the old stick figures. I get hers, like a happy face but mine come out plain. It's hard to explain.

Posted via CB10
    Same here, I tested it tonight with my wife's iPhone running iOS8. She gets the text "smile" in email (instead of a smiley face) and in texts it's worse, just odd characters. So someone isn't following the unicode standard - Apple, BlackBerry, or both. Or I'm doing something wrong, and I wouldn't be surprised.

Jeff
    09-22-14 07:53 PM
    Well at least I'm not the only one.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 10:14 PM
    Since I can't get everyone with an iPhone to switch to something they have no use for like BBM, I upgraded to 10.3.0.1154 on my Q10 and can now read the emojis sent from an iPhone in the native BB10 SMS app. When sending, I'm sending only the standard ACSII emoticons.
    09-29-14 07:41 PM
    Since I can't get everyone with an iPhone to switch to something they have no use for like BBM, I upgraded to 10.3.0.1154 on my Q10 and can now read the emojis sent from an iPhone in the native BB10 SMS app. When sending, I'm sending only the standard ACSII emoticons.
    This is true. Can't send but can view.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 07:58 PM
    This is true. Can't send but can view.

Posted via CB10
    Same here

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 09:04 PM
    Definitely the latter. :-/

This is my main complaint with BlackBerry, actually. I don't understand why an app like snap2chat can incorporate emojis into the keyboard but BlackBerry can't/won't do it themselves. I'm sure it's a simple-*** thing and it would make so many people happy, it's ridiculous.

Just found this in BBW:

It's not keyboard-incorporated, unfortunately (I seriously don't understand how/why BlackBerry's dev team could add emojis to the fb messaging keyboard but they can't just add it to the normal one!!!) BUT it's a pretty viable alternative for the moment. Easier than going on the Web or into a saved Evernote page to copy and paste, at least...
    VZW STL 100-4 currently running 10.3.0.1154

Do the emojis that you downloaded show up now when you text along with the standard emojis? I.e., you can hit the little emoji/smiley face symbol and all the new ones you downloaded show up along with the regular smiley face, sad face etc.? Or do you still have to copy and paste the new ones you downloaded from elsewhere? I downloaded the same pack, but I can't figure out how to access them.
    03-16-16 09:22 PM
31 12