The problem started this morning by not opening apps, this included camera, pictures, music..also could not compose any emails or texts. It would just flash and disappear or not do anything at all. even after multiple reboots and battery pulls the only thing I tried that would open was Settings. I tried to back it up using Blackberry Link to reinstall the OS, but no luck, it would not connect or once it did the backup could not be completed bc it said the device was not connected. So I sucked it up and tried to wipe it for a fresh install, however every time the wipe gets to "erasing memory" the screen goes black(still on) and stays there. The first time I had it sitting away from me so I thought it might have been done but just didn't turn on automatically..I ended up turning it off and back on again then the wipe process starts all over. It goes blank at the same point every time which is about 1/4 of the way. It will not connect to my laptop to do anything. What can I do now?
    02-14-15 12:32 PM
    I would probably load a leak onto your phone, it will wipe it at the same time,

[Guide] How to Load an OS Using Autoloader - Page 4 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

then go here to get the loader you want.

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/65rUO...7ZJlrypBMNEwYG
    02-14-15 05:27 PM
    I would probably load a leak onto your phone, it will wipe it at the same time,

[Guide] How to Load an OS Using Autoloader - Page 4 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

then go here to get the loader you want.

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/65rUO...7ZJlrypBMNEwYG

He's right, although it doesn't have to be a 'leak' you can use the same OS you have really. Just run an autoloader and it will wipe everything on your device just like you had wiped it and you can start fresh again.
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    02-14-15 05:37 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze i missed used the word leak, sorry
    02-14-15 05:49 PM
    OK thanks yall

-AP via BB10 yo
    02-15-15 12:57 PM