A new blackberry Q10 was given to me I want to update it to the the lastest OS. I was able to download the file (1.6 gb in size), however, 98% through the installation process it stopped and a message was displayed that the installation has been interrupted. I cancelled the first time and downloaded again, then installed again. For the second time it happened. I rebooted my phone and the installation process restarted, however the result was the same, it stopped at 98% of the installation process?

Why is it doing that?

Now, I have read things already and the next option is the thing called autoloader, the problem is im a tech moron and I'm really scared I might bust the new phone.

Is there any other way that I can download and install the update without using the autoloader?

If none, can anyone help me do a step by step tutorial on how this autoloader works? I have been reading really and I am very confused. Right now, as I type this message, I am having a terrible headache due to the fact that I have been trying to understand how this autoloader works and nothing made sense to me.

Please help me. Thank you in advance.

~Blueberry
    11-28-15 05:22 AM
    Try to update by using a computer and BlackBerry Link instead of an autoloader. Connect your handset to your computer via USB and select the option to update software.

Autoloaders aren't for the feint of heart or for the non-technical crowd. Take your time with learning that method for now.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 05:45 AM