Just received a Q10 as a warranty replacement for my 9900 and restored contact list from a 9900 backup. Most of the contacts are displaying normally; however, there are a few dozen that are showing the email address instead of the name. I've tried editing, and even removing the email address from the contact, yet the email address continues to appear as the displayed contact name. I've also tried creating a new contact with just the name and then combining...but the email address continues to be what displays. Has anyone experienced this problem...and do you know of a "fix"? Thanks.
    11-12-14 06:26 PM
    That's a strange issue. Are your contacts synced via an email or cloud, or local? If synced then try deleting the email account and readding..
    11-13-14 11:59 AM
    There is something funky with those contacts. Seperate all the links of those contacts and see if one of them has the e-mail in the name. Then edit it if possible. If not. Link them back together using the contact with a name as the master. (the one you start linking with). See if that fixes it.

I spent months fixing my contacts. But finally got them right.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    11-13-14 01:37 PM