i have a z10 , and in the past it freeze, i put it on the laptop and reload the software ,last week it happened again, i couldnt do anything ,i took it in to vodacom , it was there for a week , i got it back today and it is still freezing they say it is a software problem on the z10 phones and they battle for more than 2 weeks with blackberry and software problems , they cannot fix my phone, i need a phone , i cannot buy or get a new phone at this stage , my contract is only expire next year august , i really need help my email is nokka@telkomsa.net 0827781139 i use a old nokia at the moment
    11-14-14 08:59 AM
    Not sure what OS you are loading... but try a few different versions. And do a fresh, clean install with not restore of any old data.

But if this has happened in the past, you probably have had different versions of the OS..... I can't say my Z10 has really freezed up all that often, maybe four or five times in 18 months. If you are out of the warranty period... I don't think there is much you can do. If it is still in warranty then Vodacom should escalate the problem to BlackBerry.... you'll just have to keep making calls until you get a replacement.
    11-14-14 09:45 AM